Printing your tags:
Please follow these instructions when printing your tags.
- DO NOT PRINT WITH HIGH QUALITY SETTING. This will make the barcode lines too thick and unable for the barcode scanners to read it.
- Also, make sure your printer has plenty of ink before printing. Lines that are to light may not scan either.
- Use white card stock if you will be tagging items with a tagging gun. This keeps the tags from pulling off the clothing as easily while people are shopping.
- If pinning, you may use regular paper.
- Safety pins- Pin tag on the left (over the heart)
- Tagging gun- Tag in left side seam. (must be in seam to avoid holes)
- Tape- Place tape on outside of bag or item and secure all four sides (do not tape tags on hanging items and do not place tape over barcode)
- Bring Inventory Sheet with you – (go to manage inventory, click reports, then click to print inventory list)
- Come at your selected time (log in and select check-in time)- we will have someone there to help you.
- Be prepared to stay while our volunteers scan and check your inventory.
- Bring a tote or box with your number on it to leave for picking items up at the end of sale.